Already have a Username/Password for Texas Water Journal?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format. The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); all tables are included in the text near where they are mentioned; and all photos and figures are included at the end of the text and ALSO submitted as separate supplementary files in jpeg or pdf format.
- When available, the URLs to access references online are provided, including those for open access versions of the reference. The URLs are ready to click (that is, http://pkp.sfu.ca).
- All authors are entered in the metadata with full first names, middle initial, and last name; email address; affilication and (E.g., department and rank)
- The text adheres to the Council of Science Editors (CSE) style format, including stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found on the Submissions page and in About the Journal.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: 1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. 2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal. 3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.