Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Regulatory Science?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in a common word processing file format (e.g., .doc)
- The manuscript has been ‘spell checked’ and ‘grammar checked’
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors who submit articles and commentary to the International Journal of Regulatory Science (IJRS) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant IJRS the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of IJRS’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in the International Journal of Regulatory Science.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- If excerpts from other copyrighted works are included, the author(s) must obtain written permission from the copyright owners and credit the source(s) in the article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.