Céfiro: Enlace Hispano Cultural y Literario is an annual journal that publishes fictional and critical works, research papers and pedagogical intervention papers on a wide range of objects of study, themes, and artistic traditions. The journal publishes work in English, Portuguese and Spanish and it is published by the graduate student organization of the Spanish and Portuguese program at the TTU Department of Classical and Modern Languages and Literatures.
Céfiro invites all graduate students, teachers, authors and researchers to submit their work for evaluation and possible publication on volume 16, corresponding to the period from December 2021 to May 2022. All contributions must be submitted online in the link below where you may also find the author guidelines, the submission preparation checklist, and copyright notice.
Literature: Latin-American, Peninsular, and Lusophone Literatures; Creative Writing, and Cultural Studies.
Linguistics: Language Acquisition, Language Processing, Translation Studies, Spanish & Portuguese Teaching and Learning, among others.
Deadline for the submission of contributions: from December 1st, 2021 to April, 30th, 2022.
Manuscripts can be of several types:
- Creative works of no more than fifteen double-spaced pages.
- Film and book reviews of no more than fifteen double-spaced pages.
- Critical Reviews of no more than twenty-five double-spaced pages.
- Research articles that feature a study contributing to the scholarship in the field of Hispanic Linguistics of no more than 20 double-spaced pages.
- Pedagogical intervention articles that feature a teaching practice that contributes to the teaching and learning process in literature, language and culture courses of no more than twenty-five double-spaced pages.
Also, Céfiro will be publishing referred proceedings of selected papers from the 2022 Céfiro Conference “Powerful Heritages: Cultural, Literary and Linguistic Reflections on Periphery and Globalization” to be held on March 8,9 at Texas Tech University, Lubbock campus. We are interested in showcasing some of the excellent work from the conference’s papers and poster sessions. All presenters are invited to contribute their original and unpublished scholarship. Submissions will undergo blind review.
- If you are applying to present at the conference, we invite you to also submit a paper to the journal (Abstract submissions are separate. Please refer to the conference announcement for their requirements https://journals.tdl.org/cefiro/index.php/cefiro/announcement )
- You do not have to present at the conference to be published. You may submit a paper directly to be considered for publication.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sincerely, Céfiro Executive directors,
Missael Duarte & Marcus ValadaresRead more about Deadline for the submission of contributions: from December 1st, 2021 to April, 30th, 2022.