Publish Research in Your Field!
The Texas State Undergraduate Research Journal (TXSTUR) is now accepting submissions for the 2013-2014 issue.
How to Submit Your Article:
Before submitting your article, you must first create an account with TXSTUR.
To begin submitting your article, complete the following steps:
- Once you are registered, log in to your selected journal.
- Go to your User Home page and select the AUTHOR link under the journal to which you are making the submission.
- To make a new submission, click the link under Start a New Submission.
For step-by-step instructions on submitting your article, please CLICK HERE to consult the TDL.org Wiki.
- You must be an undergraduate Texas State University student.
- We select articles from any field of research.
- Submitted articles should be between 3 and 30 pages, double spaced, with a brief abstract.
- Submitted work must be previously unpublished.
- The deadline for submission is November 25th.