- Dr. Todd H. Votteler, Ph.D., Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority
- Kathy Wythe, Texas Water Resources Institute
- Leslie Lee, Texas Water Resources Institute
- Ross Anderson, Texas Water Resources Institute
Copy and Social Media Editor
- Forrest Burnson, The University of Texas at Austin School of Journalism
The Texas Water Journal is an online, peer-reviewed journal devoted to the timely consideration of Texas water resources management and policy issues from a multidisciplinary perspective that integrates science, engineering, law, planning, and other disciplines. It also provides updates on key state legislation and policy changes by Texas administrative agencies.