Already have a Username/Password for Library Leadership & Management?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Article submission is in requisite format, according to author guidelines.
- All tables, images and other inserts are embedded in the word processing file.
- For peer reviewed submissions, please omit author identification information in file. Author information will be recorded in the form.
- Items submitted to LL&M should not be under review with other publishers simultaneously.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names, email addresses and other personal information entered in forms on this website will be used exclusively for the purposes of the journal and will not be made available for any other purpose. LL&M will protect personal information as appropriate. and will not disclose your data to third parties without your express permission or unless required by law.
|Published by:||Supported by:|